Escape to your tranquil 3-acre estate in lower Kaloko, where you will relax and enjoy breathtaking panoramic vistas from every part of your property. Situated at 2000 feet elevation, the climate allows for a lovely Garden of Eden of abundant fruit trees and flowers. This perfect hideaway is tucked away, but with convenient access to Kona and its international airport. 100% enclosed property with a custom front entry gate, more than 80% of the property line has beautiful rock walls and just a portion is hog wire fencing.
• KOA WOOD throughout the home, giving character and value
• 5220 sq. ft of interior living space
• 3 bedrooms
• 2.5 bathrooms
• 3-car garage with large workspace and storage, sink and additional washer/dryer connection.
• Master with two private lanais
• 1 wood burning and propane connected fireplace and 3 other propane fireplaces
• Kitchen includes inlaid granite countertops with Koa custom cabinetry
• Skylights and large sliding glass doors and screens to allow the fresh air and light in.
• Cedar shake exterior
• Copper Gutters
Ohana Above Garage:
• Remodeled 588 sq. ft unit
• 1 full bathroom
• Kitchenette with granite countertops
• Wraparound storage
• Flooring: engineered acacia wood
The estate also has a secondary private driveway to another graded building pad per county approval.
Come and see this spectacular home located in lower Kaloko.