We are a 100% locally owned and operated company that has been serving Kohala Coast buyers and sellers for more than 30 years. Our market expertise and genuine love for our home are just a few of the reasons to choose Mauna Kea Realty to sell your home. We wanted to share just a few more reasons to list your property with Mauna Kea Realty.
1. We do things differently. Our approach to marketing is unique among real estate brokerage firms. Mauna Kea Realty at Hawai‘i Life relies on the expertise of our in-house team of more than 20 technology, media, design, content and marketing professionals. We are a unique combination of ad agency and real estate brokerage driven to deliver high-quality, targeted and effective marketing to new and existing clients. We excel at communication with high-net-worth using channels they use. One example is our annually produced HL1 magazine, a beautiful 200+ page coffee table book of editorial and high-end listings distributed to our most affluent and engaged clients around the world.
2. Our sales stats don't lie. In 2018, Mauna Kea Realty achieved $167.9 million in sales. Hawai‘i Life, our parent company, achieved $1.7 billion across the state, nearly matching that number last year with sales of $1.6 billion. In every year since 2012, Hawai‘i Life has represented more listings and sales of properties above the $3 million luxury benchmark than any other brokerage in Hawai‘i.
3. We have direct access to "warm" buyers. As the exclusive brokerage at the Mauna Kea Resort, and one of the only firms to keep an office within a major Kohala Coast hotel property of its kind, we are uniquely able to market your property directly to guests and residents using beautiful designed marketing materials place in the guest rooms. Our license gives us access to a database of all the resort's residents, and our office locations and displays at both the Mauna Kea and Hapuna hotels means we enjoy unique visibility to visiting resort guests already enamored with the Kohala Coast visitor experience.
4. We dominate in digital marketing. According to the National Association of Realtors, a full 95% of buyers use the internet at some point in their search. Lucky for you....our sphere of influence includes HawaiiLife.com, the state's most trafficked real estate website with close to 3 million unique visitors per year. Hawai‘i Life engages daily with the biggest social media audience of any brokerage in the state, with more than 145,000 interested friends, fans and followers.In 2018, more than 69% of those 3 million online searchers were from out of state, and 14% was international traffic. Mainland and foreign buyers are looking at your listing on our platforms. We also partner with Zillow and syndicate your listing to more than 135 other websites.
5. We have unprecedented global marketing reach. Mauna Kea Realty with Hawai‘i Life has access to a statewide network of almost 400 agents and their clients, including international and U.S. mainland buyers shopping for a home in Hawai‘i. As the exclusive affiliate of Christie's International Real Estate, we ensure that your property is marketed to Christie's global network of the affluent clients of 141 affiliated brokerage firms, with 1,200 offices that span 46 countries. Our affiliation with Luxury Portfolio International® ensures that your home is marketed to the high-net-worth clients at 565 affiliated brokerage firms in 65 countries.